Sable's Blog

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hello, my name is Sable the Boxer. I live in a nice house with a very big yard. We moved here before it got cold and Mommy put up the pretty lights and that tree with the sparkly stuff.

I have two fursisters - Molly the mutt and Ink the cat. Molly was living with Mommy when I came into the family. Ink is new.

I had a very nice apartment where I lived with my original Mommy (who had fur). Then I went to live with a man who was nice, but who left me outside all day. It was GREAT! I got to run around all over town because I figured out how to get out of the fence. Then the lady that my original Mommy lived with came and got me and took me back to the apartment. I thought that I was going to stay there, but Mommy came one day with Aunt and took me to Aunt's house.

That's where I met Molly. She wasn't nice at all that day. My cousins Luther & Murphy were there and Molly wouldn't let me play. Then Mommy put us in the car and drove us a long way. I got sick, but Mommy didn't get mad. She just cleaned it up & kept the windows open for the rest of the trip so that I wouldn't feel so sick.

When we got to Mommy's house, Molly decided that she liked me and started to play with me. I also got to meet Daddy for the first time! I love my Daddy and Daddy loves me! They say that I am "his" dog, but I'm not really sure what that means. They are MY people, not the other way around. I keep explaining this to Mommy. But she doesn't understand what I am saying.

I've lived with Mommy & Daddy through four houses and a few other family members. Mommy & Daddy call us "pets." Again, I'm not sure what that means, but thinking about it takes time away from napping so I don't. Daddy is gone a lot. Mommy explained that it is because he is a "soldier" and has to go to Work. Mommy has to go to Work, too, but she doesn't leave for as long as Daddy does. She hasn't been able to explain this "Work" thing to me. I don't like Work. It means that I don't get to sleep on the couch all day.

I love to talk and run and play, but I get tired from playing a lot faster than I used to. Mommy calls me her "old lady" now. I'm not old!

Anyway, I have lots of stuff to tell! I talk to Mommy all of the time, but she usually has trouble understanding me. I have a pretty strong Boxer accent, which is tough for humans to understand.

2 Comments:

  • Boxer accent is only hard to understand when you're licking WHILE you try to talk!

    By Blogger kT, at 12:06 PM  

  • I know. I have trouble with that. I love to give kisses and Mommy loves to get them! I also have trouble walking with my Wiggle Butt.

    Whenever I am happy (which is most of the time), I try to wag my tail, which is more of a stump. Because there isn't anything to wag, my entire backend wiggles. That makes it kinda hard to walk.

    By Blogger Sable, Molly, and Ink, at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home