Sable's Blog

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Boy was I glad to see Mommy's car pull into the driveway! It rained all day, so I had to stay in my doghouse. Molly's an idiot because she ran around in the yard and got all wet & dirty. Ick. I stayed in the house, so when Mommy came to get me, she just had to dry my feet with the towel by the door. Molly had to get rubbed down all over!

Of course, that meant that I had to stand there and WAIT until I got my dinner! Mommy COULD have fed me first, then dried off the mutt. It's just not fair. I am the princess, after all!

Mommy is helping me learn how to post pictures, so I'll get to show you what I look like. And my fursisters.

Hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow. I'm tired of being wet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home