Sable's Blog

Thursday, April 27, 2006

One of Mommy's new things is hiking in the woods near our house. She says that we need to get more regular exercise now that we are getting older. Again, what's with the old? Do I look old to you?

Anyway, I love to hike. She calls it hiking, I call it sniffing & smelling new things for a mile! And sometimes we see other dogs and get to sniff at them too! It's wonderful. I like to try to play with the other dogs, too, but Mommy keeps me on a short leash when we are hiking near other dogs. That's not too fun.

Mommy says that after we hike the easy trail for a while and build up our pads, she'll take us on the long trail to the river! It's pretty far and not as smooth as the nature trail. I'm a little nervous, but I think that it would be fun to see the river! And she stops on the way home at the fruit stand, so I would get to stick my head out the window and sniff all of those people, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home