Can you believe it?? Ink logged in as me to post on Monkey's blog. People are going to think that I am talking to a cat! How uncool is that for a Boxer like me? I don't talk to cats. I barely talk to Ink.
Anyway, it's been busy around here. Mommy has to help me post & she traveled a lot this spring. Then Daddy's Mommy came to visit with two kids - Josh & Olivia! Joshua would sit on the couch with me & Molly for hours and pet us! I like Josh! But I'd sad today because he loaded suitcases into Daddy's Mommy's car & then they all got in and left! And they took my People Kids, too! Daddy was home from Work while his Mommy was here, so I didn't have to stay outside all day. But this morning Daddy got up & went to Work. Mommy is still here, but she said that she has to go to the dentist, then she is going to Work, too. So out we go. This stinks.
I liked it better when Daddy's Mommy, Josh, & Olivia were here. And I miss my People Kids.
Anyway, it's been busy around here. Mommy has to help me post & she traveled a lot this spring. Then Daddy's Mommy came to visit with two kids - Josh & Olivia! Joshua would sit on the couch with me & Molly for hours and pet us! I like Josh! But I'd sad today because he loaded suitcases into Daddy's Mommy's car & then they all got in and left! And they took my People Kids, too! Daddy was home from Work while his Mommy was here, so I didn't have to stay outside all day. But this morning Daddy got up & went to Work. Mommy is still here, but she said that she has to go to the dentist, then she is going to Work, too. So out we go. This stinks.
I liked it better when Daddy's Mommy, Josh, & Olivia were here. And I miss my People Kids.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home