Sable's Blog

Friday, June 30, 2006

That Ink is gonna drive me nuts. She keeps posting on Monkey's site as me! I'm gonna get a reputation as a cat lover. Then what will I do??? I'll be ruined!

Anyway, it's been a funny few weeks. We had Daddy, the kids, someone called Meemaw, Josh, and Olivia over for a few weeks, then everyone left but Daddy & Mommy. But Mommy had to work while everyone else was here. Then the day that everyone else left, Mommy left for a little while, then came back talking funny. She stayed home & took at nap in her chair. She said that her teeth hurt. How can teeth hurt?

Anyway, the next two days she went to work just like normal. Then yesterday she stayed home. She typed on her little computer that she brings home from Work sometimes all morning, then left, then came back all mad because a big meeting was cancelled. I didn't understand, but she stayed at home typing on the little computer again all afternoon! Today she went to Work again! I just don't understand. She packed for a trip but didn't go, but she hasn't unpacked because she and Daddy are leaving again tomorrow to go someplace.

I don't mind so much. Melissa comes to feed us & let us in and out. She's nice. But I'm gonna miss my Daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home