Can someone tell me what the Fourth of July is? That night all of these loud noises started. I didn't like it one bit, but at least it meant that Mommy & Daddy were home! Mommy spent the whole day in her round chair with that cat reading. I don't see why she couldn't be on the couch with me all day reading, but she likes "her" chair. It's really the cat's chair. I see Ink in it all day long through the window, so who does Mommy think she's kidding? It's Ink's chair.
They left us for two days to visit where we used to live. They come back & smell like my buddy Chestnutt, but they didn't bring him with them! How rude is that? And now she is giving me icky dog biscuits when she goes to Work in the morning. She says that she ran out of GDB biscuits & needs to order more. Well, get on it, Mommy! I don't like these biscuits. I mean, I am eating them & everything, but I don't like them. Hopefully she'll order more of the bacon biscuits from GDB like she did last time! Those were yummy! Sometimes the GDB lady sends us cookies to test out, which is fun! I didn't like the sweet potato ones, but Molly did.
Mommy & Daddy are going away again tomorrow, but they are going to pick up my girls, so that's ok. I miss the girls. Then next week Grandma is coming to visit! I love Grandma!
They left us for two days to visit where we used to live. They come back & smell like my buddy Chestnutt, but they didn't bring him with them! How rude is that? And now she is giving me icky dog biscuits when she goes to Work in the morning. She says that she ran out of GDB biscuits & needs to order more. Well, get on it, Mommy! I don't like these biscuits. I mean, I am eating them & everything, but I don't like them. Hopefully she'll order more of the bacon biscuits from GDB like she did last time! Those were yummy! Sometimes the GDB lady sends us cookies to test out, which is fun! I didn't like the sweet potato ones, but Molly did.
Mommy & Daddy are going away again tomorrow, but they are going to pick up my girls, so that's ok. I miss the girls. Then next week Grandma is coming to visit! I love Grandma!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home