Today Mommy took a bag to the car when she went to Work, which usually means that she won't be home tonight. Molly gets all freaked out, but I didn't because it was a really small bag. And Dad and the Big Girl were still here so I knew we'd be ok.
Mom's been really busy lately and hasn't had much time at all to play with us. I sure do wish she'd sit on the couch a little more. Every night this week she has come home from Work and then just kept standing up. I kept telling her to sit down so that she could pet me, but she told me that she has too much to do. It's not healthy to not sleep 15 hours a day. I only see her sleep six or so at home, so I sure hope she's getting to sleep at Work.
Mommy says that the Kids are going to be gone next week. They are going to their other mommy's house, which confuses me. What's an Other Mommy? Anyway, I'm going to miss them. The Big Girl likes to sit on the couch with me.
I'd better go. Daddy is home today and I need to go hang out with him.
Mom's been really busy lately and hasn't had much time at all to play with us. I sure do wish she'd sit on the couch a little more. Every night this week she has come home from Work and then just kept standing up. I kept telling her to sit down so that she could pet me, but she told me that she has too much to do. It's not healthy to not sleep 15 hours a day. I only see her sleep six or so at home, so I sure hope she's getting to sleep at Work.
Mommy says that the Kids are going to be gone next week. They are going to their other mommy's house, which confuses me. What's an Other Mommy? Anyway, I'm going to miss them. The Big Girl likes to sit on the couch with me.
I'd better go. Daddy is home today and I need to go hang out with him.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home