Well, Santa Paws has come & gone. Mommy & Daddy took down all of the pretty lights and the neat tree and the sparkly things and the things that dance and sing. They say that the house is back to normal.
I got a rawhide bone in my stocking. So did Molly. We haven't had those in so long because Molly was chewing so hard that she broke a tooth! Mommy said that Santa Paws probably thought she'd be ok to have just one.
Molly always chews of the nub for me because I cannot hold mine like she can, so I was waiting for her. Suddenly Mommy grabbed the bones and took them away because Molly's bone was all bloody! Molly chews so so hard that she hurts herself! I wish that Mommy could just get me the nubs and not give Molly anything... maybe next year Santa Paws will just bring us Golden Dog Bakery treats instead.
On the day after Christmas, Daddy took my people kids and left! He was gone for a really long time, then he came home without the people kids, but he smelled really good and the truck was all bloody! Mommy says that he was hunting for deer and that he brought home a lot of them! That's great for him, but they won't give Molly or me any of the deer. At least we got to smell the truck and his boots!
Mommy says that the Big Girl will be home tonight and I'm glad. I miss sleeping with her. While Daddy was gone I slept on the couch, but Daddy makes me sleep on my big pillow in the bedroom when he's home and I don't like it. Tonight I'll get to sleep in the bed with my Big Girl!
I got a rawhide bone in my stocking. So did Molly. We haven't had those in so long because Molly was chewing so hard that she broke a tooth! Mommy said that Santa Paws probably thought she'd be ok to have just one.
Molly always chews of the nub for me because I cannot hold mine like she can, so I was waiting for her. Suddenly Mommy grabbed the bones and took them away because Molly's bone was all bloody! Molly chews so so hard that she hurts herself! I wish that Mommy could just get me the nubs and not give Molly anything... maybe next year Santa Paws will just bring us Golden Dog Bakery treats instead.
On the day after Christmas, Daddy took my people kids and left! He was gone for a really long time, then he came home without the people kids, but he smelled really good and the truck was all bloody! Mommy says that he was hunting for deer and that he brought home a lot of them! That's great for him, but they won't give Molly or me any of the deer. At least we got to smell the truck and his boots!
Mommy says that the Big Girl will be home tonight and I'm glad. I miss sleeping with her. While Daddy was gone I slept on the couch, but Daddy makes me sleep on my big pillow in the bedroom when he's home and I don't like it. Tonight I'll get to sleep in the bed with my Big Girl!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home