That cat finally got hers!!! It was great. Mommy let her out this morning and that grey cat kicked her butt!!! She came back inside limping and whining to Mommy.
That grey cat ROCKS. That is the cat that hangs out around the barn behind my yard. Molly & I try to chase him off by barking at the fence, but he isn't as stupid as Ink and figured out that we cannot get out of the fence. So he just stands there. But now he kicked Ink's tush!
On the down side, my people kids left yesterday to go to their Other house. I really don't understand it at all. The Big Girl didn't want to go. She wanted to stay so that I could hog the bed! Why couldn't Daddy & Mommy let her stay with me??? It's not fair. I cannot wait until after the holiday with the tree with the lights when she will stay with me.
And then Mommy brought out the red suitcase again. I hate the red suitcase. So Mommy went far away to the place called Work but Daddy stayed home with us. He dressed up in the clothes that look like trees this afternoon and went hunting. I like it when Daddy hunts because then he and his truck smell really neat.
I hope that Mommy comes home soon, though. Daddy is happier when Mommy is home.
That grey cat ROCKS. That is the cat that hangs out around the barn behind my yard. Molly & I try to chase him off by barking at the fence, but he isn't as stupid as Ink and figured out that we cannot get out of the fence. So he just stands there. But now he kicked Ink's tush!
On the down side, my people kids left yesterday to go to their Other house. I really don't understand it at all. The Big Girl didn't want to go. She wanted to stay so that I could hog the bed! Why couldn't Daddy & Mommy let her stay with me??? It's not fair. I cannot wait until after the holiday with the tree with the lights when she will stay with me.
And then Mommy brought out the red suitcase again. I hate the red suitcase. So Mommy went far away to the place called Work but Daddy stayed home with us. He dressed up in the clothes that look like trees this afternoon and went hunting. I like it when Daddy hunts because then he and his truck smell really neat.
I hope that Mommy comes home soon, though. Daddy is happier when Mommy is home.


3 Comments:
YEA!! Ink got her butt kicked!
That's what my Mommy calls karma. I'm not sure what the loud things that Mommy disappears in every day have to do with it, but she says karma is GOOD.
By
Unknown, at 6:20 PM
Oh, she's a chicken now!!! She wouldn't go out at all last night or this morning. She finally went out tonight but came right back in.
Scaredy cat!!!! Ha!
By
Sable, Molly, and Ink, at 6:44 PM
Oh no, poor Ink!
By
Anonymous, at 12:10 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home