Sable's Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am not happy with Mommy. First, she said that Daddy was coming home. Well that was LOTS of nighttimes ago and Daddy still isn't here. I cannot be too mad at Mommy about it, though, because she's not happy either. I really want to see my Daddy!

Second, my people kids left again! I can still sleep in my big people kid's bed, but she's not in it and so that's no fun at all. What's the point of hogging the bed if you have the whole bed?

Third, Ink (that STUPID cat) keeps waking Mommy up at night. Then Mommy locks her in the little room with the white boxes that clean her clothes, which is way too close to the couch where I like to sleep when my people kids are gone! So I get to listen to the STUPID cat meow. I wish that she would shut up.

Finally, Mommy left for her work yesterday really early and then didn't get home until it was already dark! And I could smell my little people kid on her!!! She saw my little people kid but didn't bring her home and didn't take me!!!! She said that she watched my little people kid kick around one of those balls like she does in our yard. I don't see why the little people kid couldn't come to our house and kick the ball around in our yard.

2 Comments:

  • Sable~Your daddy will be home tomorrow!!! Your people kids are coming over tonight. Get some rest today. Even though I am a cat, I am happy for your family because your daddy is coming home. How wonderful!

    I bet you will have lots of time to get on the computer to blog about your daddy being home since your mom will be spending time with him and not on the computer.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 AM  

  • Sammie, I am so excited! Mommy told me yesterday that Daddy is coming home! She says that he will stop going to the place called work and start going to the place called school. But he won't have to go there as often or for as long! So that means that I get to stay inside with him next summer instead of being outside while Mommy goes to the place called work!

    I am going to nap while Mommy is at the place called work. I may go under the porch and lie in the dirt unless it rains. Then I'll go in the little house that Daddy made for me and Molly.

    By Blogger Sable, Molly, and Ink, at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home