Oh, big things are happening at our house today! My friend Nicholas (the one that cuts our grass) has a big loud machine in the front yard and is ripping out all of the big green leafy things called bushes! The stupid cat freaked out because she was outside hiding in the bushes when he came. The old scaredy cat (ha!) raced into the house. Molly & I are about to go outside. Mommy says that we have to be outside for a while so that we can be inside when he comes to the backyard. But I'm not scared.
And my people kids are here!!!! I love when my people kids come. I got to sleep in the bed with my big people kid last night and it was GREAT!
Still no sign of Daddy but Mommy says that he's coming. He must be really far away if it's taking him this long to get home. Mommy says that she and the people kids are going to make signs for when they go and pick him up! But she says that none of us animals can go! Not fair!!! I want to go and greet Daddy when he gets here. I want to wag my butt and slobber all over him. If I'm not there, who will do that? I don't think that the people kids know how to wag their butts and I know that they don't slobber.
Not fair.
And my people kids are here!!!! I love when my people kids come. I got to sleep in the bed with my big people kid last night and it was GREAT!
Still no sign of Daddy but Mommy says that he's coming. He must be really far away if it's taking him this long to get home. Mommy says that she and the people kids are going to make signs for when they go and pick him up! But she says that none of us animals can go! Not fair!!! I want to go and greet Daddy when he gets here. I want to wag my butt and slobber all over him. If I'm not there, who will do that? I don't think that the people kids know how to wag their butts and I know that they don't slobber.
Not fair.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home