Sable's Blog

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Well, last night Daddy didn't come home from Work. Mommy says that he won't be home for a long time, which makes me very sad. But on the upside, Mommy sat with us on the couch and loved us a lot last night! I like it when Mommy gives us lovin's.

This weekend the girls were here with me. They were both pretty cranky, but Mommy said that it's just because they are upset about Daddy, too. Daddy let them drive around on the loud machine that makes the grass shorter. Molly & I hate that machine. I try to attack it, but Daddy gets mad and locks me inside when it's being used now.

Last week was so exciting! There were all of these people climbing all over my house! I barked & barked and ran around. They took off the top of the house! Ok, not the whole top, but the top layer that Daddy calls the Roof. Then they put that layer back on again. I don't understand. It seems like an awful lot of work to take a layer off & put it on again. Mommy Worked from home, though, since they were there. That was really good because I got to stay inside where it wasn't so hot. She said that she had to Work at home because she couldn't leave me in the yard to bark at the men on the house. What? I'm supposed to let these freaks climb all over my house, take layers off, and just do NOTHING??? What kind of dog does she think I am?

Another exciting thing happened last week. Mommy brought a box in the house and it had BAGS of these wonderful treats that the nice lady at Golden Dog Bakery sends for us! Ooooo they were so good! It's almost worth having to stay outside all day to have Mommy give us one in the mornings when she puts us outside.

Boy, it's hot today. I have just been laying under the deck wishing that Mommy was at home so that I could be in the house. It's not fair that Ink gets to be in the house. I mean really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home