Sable's Blog
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Mommy is sad. She says that Daddy is going away for a while, which makes me sad. She says that the girls will be at their other mommy's house more now, which makes me sad.
I'm a sad sad Boxer today.
posted by Sable, Molly, and Ink at
11:40 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
About Me
Name:
Sable, Molly, and Ink
Location:
A Big Yard, Where the weather is nice
View my complete profile
Previous
Today Mommy took a bag to the car when she went to...
Can someone tell me what the Fourth of July is? T...
That Ink is gonna drive me nuts. She keeps postin...
Can you believe it?? Ink logged in as me to post ...
Mommy says that there are "kittens" all over the h...
One of Mommy's new things is hiking in the woods n...
PICTURES!!!This is Ink. She's ok as long as she i...
Boy was I glad to see Mommy's car pull into the dr...
Hello, my name is Sable the Boxer. I live in a ni...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home