Sable's Blog

Thursday, September 06, 2007



Ok, I know that I haven't blogged for a while, but I found out that INK (the stupid CAT) has been using my account to talk to some other stupid cat. Not cool at all! I am going to have to talk to Mommy about this.

Mommy keeps saying that Daddy is coming home and she is very excited. Daddy came home a long time ago but didn't stay very long. I wasn't sure what to do, but I know that Mommy will always take care of me so I didn't stress out about it. If Daddy is home, that means that he will hang out in the big dog house in the backyard that Mommy calls a workshop so Molly and I can go and visit him all day!

But you wanna know what Mommy is doing now? She's letting that stupid cat OUTSIDE. In MY yard! And she won't let me outside while the stupid cat is outside! What is a dog to do. I need some internet dog friends like Ink has internet cat friends. Molly is too silly to use the computer. She just wants to be thisclose to Mommy all the time when we are in the house. I sneak off to the office when I'm not asleep.

Anyway, Ink talks all the time now. Loudly. MREOW. MREOW. It annoys Mommy. I keep telling Ink that she's an idiot because we have it pretty good and don't I know it because I used to not have it this good. And Molly knows it too because she even lived in The Slammer for a while before Mommy found her. Anyway, if Ink keeps MREOWing when Daddy gets home, she's gonna be outside for good. Daddy loves me and won't put up with that stupid cat keeping me up all night with her MREOWing.

But Ink has been a little better since Mommy starting letting her outside with her while she puts water on her flowers and fills my bird traps. I still haven't managed to catch a bird, but I'm trying. One day when Ink was outside she was sitting right under the bird traps! I guess she thought that the bird was just gonna fly down there while she was sitting there. Stupid cat.

Anyway, if there are any Internet DOGS out there that have ideas for how to handle an uppity cat, I'd love them.

5 Comments:

  • Hi Sable!

    Can we be your internet dog friends? But we need a really BIG favor if we're going to be friends....

    If you ever sleep on the bed with our Mommy again, would you please hog the bed? You and Molly didn't, and it took us YEARS to convince her that we need more of the bed then she does. She came back from your house telling us we aren't allowed to hog it any more.

    So please, PLEASE hog the bed next time. People are SO hard to train, and so easy to untrain.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:41 AM  

  • Hi, guys! I only get to sleep in the bed when we have company that likes dogs (like your mommy) or when my people kids are at the house. I'm used to sleeping on a narrow couch and if I hog the bed when my people kid is in it, she won't let me sleep with her the next night!

    But I'll try to hog the bed the next time YOUR mommy visits! I may have to get Molly to help me.

    By Blogger Sable, Molly, and Ink, at 11:16 AM  

  • Cats are not stupid! Cats are smart! Dogs are stupid!

    You should listen to Ink, she is a very smart cat. She is smarter than you because she gets on the internet all the time and talks to me. Because I am a cool cat.

    By Blogger Monkey, at 6:20 PM  

  • Neener neener. I am a cat. I know lots of things. I am on the internet and I have dog friends even!!!!

    Ink is my friend. Why won't you and Molly be friends with cats?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 PM  

  • We have always had cats. I used to like Abbott & Costello, but they are gone now. Ink is just a pest. She is needy and Mommy has to spend all of this time with HER instead of US because of it. And now she goes outside. OUR outside!

    By Blogger Sable, Molly, and Ink, at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home