Sable's Blog

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Ok, I was really excited today because my people kids are here. But then the Big Girl did that thing that I hate! She made me go into her bathroom where she goes to get clean and she put me in the bathtub and gave me a bath! I hate that. Molly had to get one too. The only decent thing about getting a bath is that Mommy fusses so much over me once it's over. But it's not worth it.

Tonight Daddy is watching a game where alligators play with a pig. Or something made from a pig. And I think that it's alligators because Daddy calls them the Gators. Mommy says that it is a pigskin, so I'm not sure. Anyway, the last time that Daddy watched the pig game he screamed at yelled at the television. It was scary, so I am hiding in the Big Girl's room.

The Big Girl moved around all of her furniture tonight and made a lot of noise. It was scary, so I stayed on the couch while Mommy read a book. The Big Girl is going to come and stay with us all of the time soon and she is getting her room ready! I am very excited for the Big Girl to be here more!! I like the Big Girl.

She was arguing with the Little Girl over whose dog I was. She said that I was "her" dog because I sleep in her bed. But I'm not allowed to sleep in the Little Girl's bed because she has something called allergies. I hope that allergies aren't catching because I definitely don't want them!

Anyway, I didn't quite understand what the Big Girl meant. I am not hers. She is mine. Doesn't she understand? Dogs have people. People don't have dogs. I'll have time to explain all of this to her once she is staying with us all the time!

2 Comments:

  • You had a BATH. Wow. You dogs must stink. I am a cat and have never had a bath. I am cool.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 AM  

  • I don't think that I stink, but Mommy says that I do. Well, if she would let me stay inside on the couch all day I wouldn't get dirty, now would I? That's why Ink is so clean. She stays inside all day except for about ten minutes in the morning. Molly and I have to stay outside for hours at a time when noone is home. It's just another example of how dogs are discriminated against!

    By Blogger Sable, Molly, and Ink, at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home