Sable's Blog

Monday, November 26, 2007

Well, it's Christmas at our house now! Mommy & Daddy put up lots of toys and sparkling things and things that move and make noise. Daddy grumbled about doing it, but he told me that he only grumbles so that Mommy will fuss over him. That's sneaky!

We just finished our big holiday where everyone eats too much. My Grandma & Grandma & Aunt M & Uncle C all came to visit. And Aunt M brought the baby! But he isn't a baby anymore. I'm not sure what happened. The last time that he came to visit I had to bend down a little to kiss him. Now he is right at my head! What's up with that?

Anyway, I love it when my Boy comes. I like my boy! He's fun. Molly really likes him because he throws food in the floor in the dining room. Daddy usually doesn't let us come into the dining room at all, but when my Boy comes we are allowed to go and eat the stuff that he throws. He throws good stuff! He threw chicken nuggets and crackers and cheese. Molly is faster than I am so she got more of it, but that's ok. It's just fun!

Then my Boy left with Aunt M & Uncle C, but Grandma & Grandpa stayed! I love it when Grandma is here because I can sit on the couch with her and she pets me! That stupid cat Ink even liked it because Grandpa's lap didn't keep moving. She could stay there all day. She didn't like my Boy because he chased her and didn't pet her right. Stupid cat.

Anyway, now it's Christmas, which is fun because of all of the stuff around the house! But it's also cold outside today and raining. Luckily Daddy is home today so we have been on the Big Girl's bed napping.

Cause I need my beauty rest...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home