Boy there is a lot going on at my house! The Big Girl now lives with us, which is great! But then on the day that was Friday Daddy took her to a place called the Dentist and she came back and was really hurting and had to take lots of medicine. Daddy said that the Dentist took out her smart teeth! Why did Daddy let him take out her smart teeth??? She's a smart Big Girl. So far she seems like she is still smart, even though her face is all puffy.
And Friday was a big day in other ways too! My Peepaw (Daddy's Daddy) came to visit. Then on Saturday Meemaw (Daddy's Mommy) came to visit. And they brought suitcases so they are staying for a long time! So everyone spent lots of time sitting on the porches talking. They let us out with them whenever that stupid cat Ink wasn't out there with them.
And the Little Girl is here too! Daddy says that she'll be here for a whole entire week while Meemaw & Peepaw are here! And Meemaw stays at the house when Mommy goes to work and Daddy & Peepaw try to go and shoot deer. I could help them find the deer. I know that I could. But I'd rather stay home with Meemaw anyway...
I am a happy dog!
And Friday was a big day in other ways too! My Peepaw (Daddy's Daddy) came to visit. Then on Saturday Meemaw (Daddy's Mommy) came to visit. And they brought suitcases so they are staying for a long time! So everyone spent lots of time sitting on the porches talking. They let us out with them whenever that stupid cat Ink wasn't out there with them.
And the Little Girl is here too! Daddy says that she'll be here for a whole entire week while Meemaw & Peepaw are here! And Meemaw stays at the house when Mommy goes to work and Daddy & Peepaw try to go and shoot deer. I could help them find the deer. I know that I could. But I'd rather stay home with Meemaw anyway...
I am a happy dog!


2 Comments:
Have a great visit!!!! What is a deer? Can I catch one too?
By
Anonymous, at 10:07 AM
Deer are really big animals that Daddy says taste really good. One of my cans of dog food has deer in it.
I saw some deers once in the neighbors yard. I know that Ink couldn't catch one. They are BIG. I wouldn't even try to catch one. Daddy says that the boy deers have sharp pointy things called antlers. He has some deer antlers hanging on the wall and they look like they'd hurt a lot!
By
Sable, Molly, and Ink, at 10:30 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home