Sable's Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ha! That stupid cat Ink got her butt whooped again by the grey cat. Mommy let Ink outside on the day that was Monday and she came in crying and whining. And then she didn't go outside again until this morning! Big 'ol chicken. But Mommy wouldn't let Molly & I sniff at her or anything.

Mommy says that they are all going to visit Aunt M this weekend. It's not fair! I want to go and visit Aunt M! Mommy says that Aunt M, Uncle C, and the Little Boy are all coming next week to eat too much turkey and visit, but they won't bring Luther, Murphy, and Blue. I want to see them because they are my doggie cousins. Mommy says that they cannot all fit in Aunt M's car. I think that she should leave the Little Boy at home and bring the dogs. The Little Boy doesn't do much and the dogs are fun!

The Big Girl is still living at our house, but she doesn't always let me sleep in her bed. If she is cranky when it's time to go to bed I have to sleep in on a big pillow in Mommy & Daddy's room. Before Daddy came home from the desert, I was allowed to sleep on the couch. Daddy is much stricter than Mommy is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home