Can someone please tell me what is going on? Today it feels like spring so Molly & I have been outside a lot hanging out. But it has been really really cold and a little while ago there was that white stuff on the ground that I really don't like! There was white stuff on the ground for days & days. Mommy said that it was so cold that the white stuff wouldn't melt!
But then today it's nice.
Then yesterday Mommy didn't get up & get dressed and go to the place called Work where she earns money for dog food. She stayed home in bed. ???
One day this week Daddy let that stupid cat Ink outside in OUR yard for a while, so we had to stay inside. Well, Daddy said that the cat wouldn't come in. I kept trying to tell him that she's sneaked in when he was busy working on one of Mommy's projects and opening & closing the door a lot. But he didn't listen. He called Mommy at Work and she got all worried about that stupid cat. I wish that stupid cat would go outside and not come back. But she was in the Big Girl's room the whole time!
This is all that stupid cat does all day when Mommy is at Work and Daddy & the Big Girl are at School.
Last night Daddy brought the Little Girl home! I love it when the Little Girl comes! That means that it is going to be Saturday and the Big Girl and I can sleep late! But then the Big Girl got up early this morning to get ready. She said that she had to go to School! But it is Saturday! Daddy says that she is going to learn to drive, so she has to go on some extra days and stay late at school a few days too. Well, I wasn't happy about that at all because I love Saturday!
The world has gone mad.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home