Sable's Blog

Friday, March 28, 2008

It's spring finally! How do I know? Because Mommy got sick. And Mommy says that she gets sick every spring because the trees in the yard bloom. (Ok, I have to admit that I like it when Mommy is sick because she stays home all day, but she doesn't like it so I have to ask. Why doesn't she just chop down the trees?)

This week has been very quiet at our house. Both girls were at our house for the day when some stupid Bunny comes and leaves candy (I didn't get any, so I don't like that stupid Bunny). They both got candy. I know that I'm not supposed to have chocolate, but I might like a jelly bean, ya know!

Anyway, Daddy took them to their other house that night and Big Girl hasn't been back since! Maybe when she comes back she will start letting me sleep in her bed again. Lately she has been sleeping with that stupid cat Ink, but Ink has been sleeping with Mommy again.

Now that it is spring Mommy keeps the windows to the house open, so I can hear all of the news from the neighbors. They have a new puppy named Riley. He is RED like me, but he has lots more fur. Mommy says that he is an Irish setter.

So I'm enjoying sitting outside in the sunshine! I love spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home