More weird stuff going on around here...
Today Mommy & Daddy went to the place where they sweat called the Gym, then Mommy got ready to go to Work. Daddy stays home now on Summer Vacation, which is good because it is a lot easier to do my job when he is home. You know, keeping the couch from running away...
Anyway, today some new people came to our backyard and made a big mess! They tore up the grass next to Daddy's workshop and put down some driveway! I don't understand why Daddy needs a driveway right there. He hardly ever brings the truck into the yard and never the cars. He says that he is building an addition to the workshop, which I don't understand.
So this summer they are just changing everything! First Mommy builds a little house for plants. Now Daddy is building an addition to the workshop to store all of the garden tools. He says that he is tearing down the other little house where the lawnmower stays now. He says that it is falling apart so he needs to replace it. Daddy took down the hammock today, too! At least they have the swing now so that they can sit outside with me after dinner, but that's new too!
I don't understand this at all. AND Daddy won't let me out into the yard while the men were putting down the new driveway-that's-not-a-driveway. How are they supposed to pet me if I cannot go outside?
So I will just hold down the couch all day.
Today Mommy & Daddy went to the place where they sweat called the Gym, then Mommy got ready to go to Work. Daddy stays home now on Summer Vacation, which is good because it is a lot easier to do my job when he is home. You know, keeping the couch from running away...
Anyway, today some new people came to our backyard and made a big mess! They tore up the grass next to Daddy's workshop and put down some driveway! I don't understand why Daddy needs a driveway right there. He hardly ever brings the truck into the yard and never the cars. He says that he is building an addition to the workshop, which I don't understand.
So this summer they are just changing everything! First Mommy builds a little house for plants. Now Daddy is building an addition to the workshop to store all of the garden tools. He says that he is tearing down the other little house where the lawnmower stays now. He says that it is falling apart so he needs to replace it. Daddy took down the hammock today, too! At least they have the swing now so that they can sit outside with me after dinner, but that's new too!
I don't understand this at all. AND Daddy won't let me out into the yard while the men were putting down the new driveway-that's-not-a-driveway. How are they supposed to pet me if I cannot go outside?
So I will just hold down the couch all day.


1 Comments:
Hey Sable! I'm glad you're being a good girl and eating all of your breakfast each day. Make sure you hold that couch down! Maybe you can figure out how to take pictures of the new driveway-that's-not-a-driveway and post them here one day soon. Keep your people in line, okay?
By
Haley D., the Inky Scrapper, at 4:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home