Sable's Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Why don't dogs get to go to school? Daddy started back to school this week and both the Big Girl and the Little Girl (who is bigger than the Big Girl now) start on Monday. I want to go! I can smell that they go and talk to lots of people and go to new places. Mommy says that I cannot go because there is no couch for me to lay on during class. Daddy could just bring my big pillow and I could lay on that. I wouldn't even bark or whine like that moron Molly does. I'd just lay there.

And Mommy and Daddy are going to make a mess of my big yard! They are going to dig a really big hole and fill it with water. I don't like baths! And what about baths when it is cold? Are they going to have the Big Girl give me my bath outside? I'll get a cold if I have to get a bath outside in the winter!!!

Not happy.

1 Comments:

  • hey sable, it's more fun to stay home than go to school. Come see what I did recently on my mommie's blog. Uh oh- here she comes- gotta go-

    shadow

    By Blogger Haley D., the Inky Scrapper, at 4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home