Sable's Blog

Monday, July 28, 2008







I am NOT happy. It's been days and I still have to wear this stupid Cone. Mommy and Daddy let me sleep without it because they say that I sleep all night and don't lick, but anytime they aren't sitting in the room with me they make me wear it! Mommy left today to go to Work and she had Daddy put it on me! Just because he is going to be outside working on the new shed.






This STINKS. The stupid cat keeps laughing at me. I am running into stuff and getting stuck. I can't eat with this thing on, so they take it off for meals but that means that I can't leave some for later to snack.






Mommy says that I have to keep it on for another WEEK. What's a dog supposed to do?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home