Sable's Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I had to go the vet today. Mommy wouldn't even let me have breakfast before I went! Then she left me there! Now, I don't mind going to see the vet. Melissa is there and I like Melissa. But Mommy left me there!!!

Then they gave me a shot that made me sleepy. When I woke up I had a plastic thingy on my head and an ouchy on my leg. And I felt really woozy. Daddy came and got me and brought me home. He let me eat my dinner out of his hands because I had trouble eating out of my bowl. I wonder if Mommy will feed me breakfast that way.

Daddy calls the plastic thing The Cone. He took it off but he won't let me lick my ouchy! He says that he is going to put The Cone back on for bed. Now how the heck is a dog supposed to sleep with that stupid Cone on my head???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home